2020 PRIZE MONEY & RULES
€110,000 EURO PRIZE GUARANTEED REGARDLESS OF ENTRIES
With a great result from the 2019 race we are back again with some amazing prizes.
1st Prize: €50,000
2nd Prize: €15,000
3rd Prize: €7,000
4th Prize: €4,000
5th Prize: €2,500
6th Prize: €1,500
7th Prize: €1,000
8th Prize: €1,000
9th Prize: €1,000
10th Prize: €1,000
11 – 30th Prize: €500
31st – 50th Prize: €250
Ace Pigeon: €5,000
Hot Spot 1: 1st €1,000 – 2nd €500 – 3rd €250
Hot Spot 2: 1st €1,000 – 2nd €500 – 3rd €250
Semi Final: 1st €1,000 – 2nd €500 – 3rd €250
2020 WILD ATLANTIC ONE LOFT RACE RULES
- Entry to the Wild Atlantic Way is open to the public.
- Each Team consists of 3 pigeons.
- The cost per team is €500.
- The 3 pigeons are active to win prize money in the first 3 Hotspot races.
- For the Final Race, only two pigeons will be active to win prize money.
- To activate the 3rd pigeon it will cost €250 if only two or fewer pigeons are left in the team for the final, both birds will have to be active to win prize money.
- Any pigeon not activated by Thursday before the final race will become available to the public on Friday morning.
- The €110,000 Prize Money for the 2020 Race Season is Guaranteed by the organisers.
- Entry fee is to be paid in full with the arrival of the pigeons.
- We will be open to receive pigeons on the following dates: First entries – 1st of February 2020 & the last entries – 26th of April 2020 (More information regarding entry dates will be posted on the website later, as dates will vary for national and international teams.)
- We recommend the pigeons to be aged between 30 to 35 days old for entry.
- Space in the loft is limited, to secure your place make a reservation with us and confirm your entry with a €50 non-refundable deposit.
- Places will only be guaranteed to Teams who have booked an entry with us.
- All birds will be vaccinated and given a cocci-canker tablet on arrival.
- After the final race, all be birds may be auctioned. The money from the sale of the pigeon will be split 50/50 with us and the owner after expenses, providing a pedigree has been provided for the pigeons.
- If no pedigree has been provided the owner will receive no money from the sale of the pigeons. Training and races may change due to weather and other conditions.